Did you know that VMware virtualization technology converts industry standard servers (x86) into "virtual machines" that can run on any brand of hardware and be moved as easily as a set of electronic files? With this freedom, VMware's federal customers are increasing resource utilization by up to 80%, saving up to 50% or more on infrastructure costs, consolidating servers and data centers, and preparing cloud-ready infrastructure.
If you haven't looked into virtualization as an IT solution, this introductory webcast is a great opportunity to learn the basics!
Reserve your spot today and find out how virtualization:
* Optimizes existing IT infrastructure
* Reduces IT power, space, and cooling costs through consolidation
* Helps avoid redundant infrastructure costs
* Increases availability & COOP with infrastructure agility
* Provides the foundation for cloud computing
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a recording of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Dempsey Stewart
Sign up for our newsletter.