Crystal Gateway Marriott
We are excited to announce our lunch keynote speaker, Joel Brenner, author of America the Vulnerable. Mr. Brenner, a former top-level National Security Agency insider, will discuss his new book which explores America's next great battleground: digital security.
Register today for the 5th annual Symantec Government Technology Summit to discuss and learn about the challenges government agencies are facing with current and future trends in IT, including:
* Widespread adoption of virtualization and how to manage it
* Increasing borders of where data resides, “Open-ness of Data”
* Consumerization of IT and the Evolution of the Endpoint
* Transparency of government and handling FOIA requests
* Evolution of the cyber threat landscape
Space is limited - Register now!
Check our website often for updates on agenda, speakers and more.
Questions? Contact us.
The Symantec Government Team at
Carahsoft Technology Corp.
Contact Name: Julie Denworth
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.