Server virtualization promotes flexible utilization of IT resources, reduced capital costs, high-energy efficiency, high-available applications, and improved business continuity. However, virtualization also brings along with it a unique set of challenges around the management and security of the virtual infrastructure:
* How do you secure VMware across the enterprise?
* How do you protect your virtual infrastructure?
* How do you control privileged users in a virtualized environment?
* How do you integrate with your current security investment?
Technology alliance partners VMware, Inc. and HyTrust, Inc. together improve security and compliance for customers leveraging virtualized systems and cloud infrastructures. You can secure virtual infrastructure with VMware's vShield suite of products and HyTrust's virtual appliance, as well as be able to meet the latest NIST compliance standards for virtual infrastructures.
Join us for a complimentary webcast to hear from Eric Chiu, president and co-founder of HyTrust, Inc., and Rob Babb, Senior Security and Compliance specialist from VMware, Inc., as they discuss how to extend visibility and control to your virtual and cloud environments, including how to:
* Control the hypervisor and guest operating systems
* Enforce privileged user control
* Extend security from the network to the edge and endpoint
* Maintain security and control over multi-tenant environments with policy-based user controls and security technology
Contact Name: Eric Pankau