Hilton Nashville Downtown
Mobile Device Security: The Growing and Constantly Changing Challenge
Mobile Devices continue to evolve, and with each development they are become more efficient tools that employees increasingly rely on to conduct both their corporate and personal business. Portable applications that allow the user to access sensitive corporate data are prime targets for hackers and provide them a wide range of access port to data. Controlling security breaches of mobile devices is complex due to the varying software and device types. Additionally, many organizations have no restrictions on use of personal devices.
Mobile device security experts and practitioners will discuss the best approaches to this new and evolving challenge. Organizations who have developed successful mobile device security programs will share how they developed and gained management support for their plans.
Preliminary List of Topics:
- Understanding and Controlling Risks in an Increasingly Mobile World
- Strategies for Increasing Mobile Security Awareness across the Entire Workforce.
- Case study in Mobile Device Security
- Using Security Awareness to Enhance the Success of Mobile Device Security Programs - Vendor and User Panels
- Best Practices to Protect Corporate Assets against Data Loss.
- How to Benchmark Your Mobile Device Security Program
- Top Current Treats to Data Loss and Network Compromise via Mobile Devices
- Managing from a Distance: Top Challenges Security Practitioners Face
Talks and panels will provide an opportunity for attendees to get answers to their most challenging questions and information shared in this session will arm the attendee with information that can be immediately put in place in the workplace.
Who should attend?
- Chief technology officers (CTO)
- Chief security officers (CSO)
- IT architects
- Security architects
- Cyber risk managers
- Security analysts
- Program managers
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, February 1, 2012, to receive up to a $400.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, February 15, 2012, to receive up to a $200.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- No Refunds after Wednesday, February 22, 2012.
- Discount applies to five- and six-day courses only.
Contact Name: SANS Institute
(301) 654-SANS (7267)