The learning objectives for this course are:
* Learn the five values of Scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles.
* Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles and artifacts.
* Describe the rights and responsibilities of each role in Scrum: Team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder.
* Discuss with other participants what Scrum means to you and what it will mean to be a ScrumMaster in your organization.
* Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the course material.
* Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum in your organization.
* Practice applying ScrumMaster skills to solve
* Pass the Certified Scrum Master assessment.
In addition to the objectives listed above, your instructor will incorporate your learning objectives into the class curriculum, provide regular opportunities to reflect-and-adapt on the class direction and make adjustments to achieve your learning objective. By the close of the training, you will have gained the confidence and understanding to begin socializing Scrum within your organization and support teams and being improving processes.
CIOs, IT Directors, Project Teams, Scrum Teams, ScrumMasters, Project / Program Managers, Product Owners, and other IT professionals.
Contact Name: Brian Flora