Whether your organization is moving towards data consolidation or maintaining all data in a federated environment, a data management framework must be put in place to enable information sharing and collaboration. Please join us to learn more about the Boeing Twister Data Framework, a leading data integration platform for rapid ETL processing and multi domain, federated queries on almost any type of data.
Customer uses for Twister Data Framework® include:
* Creating data ingest pipelines for batch or streaming data
* Populating data marts or data warehouses and managing data flows throughout an organization
* Accessing data in multiple formats across many networks
Register now to learn how Twister can help your organization integrate and access data. This webcast will provide:
* An overview of the Boeing Twister Data Framework application suite
* A review of database, web, application, and file connector components available
* A demonstration of how to build data integration flows using the Twister Graph Designer
Boeing will also demonstrate many of the new features in its 3.7 Twister release, including new dashboard features such as graphs that trend duration and record counts for each project, sequences which can include user tasks, and sharing of sub flows among projects.
Attendees of this webcast will be able to download a copy of the Twister Graph Designer with a free 30 day trial.
Contact Name: Eric Pankau
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.