Xsigo does for I/O what VMware does for servers. By converging network and storage connections to a single cable, Xsigo enables a simpler, lower cost infrastructure that eliminates the limitations of cards, cables, and switch ports.
Join us for a complimentary webcast to learn how Xsigo’s virtual I/O can help reduce complexity, run more virtual machines on each server, and complete configuration tasks in seconds. Xsigo virtual I/O consolidates your infrastructure and delivers up to 4x more bandwidth, enabling you to do more with server virtualization at less cost.
During this webcast, attendees will learn:
* How virtual I/O is the key enabler for data center consolidation and next generation data center stacks
* How it reduces cost by 50% and complexity by 70%
* How Salesforce.com saves $1M per rack and decreased server provisioning time from 2 weeks to one day with Xsigo
* How it increases agility and flexibility by 90%
* Why many major new Cloud Services providers use Xsigo for virtualized I/O
* Why QOS is so important for Cloud Services
Sign up now to register for future access to the archived recording.
Contact Name: Adam Jacobs
Don't miss our June 7 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.