Xsigo does for I/O what VMware does for servers. By converging network and storage connections to a single cable, Xsigo enables a simpler, lower cost infrastructure that eliminates the limitations of cards, cables, and switch ports.
Join us for a complimentary webcast to learn how Xsigo’s virtual I/O can help reduce complexity, run more virtual machines on each server, and complete configuration tasks in seconds. Xsigo virtual I/O consolidates your infrastructure and delivers up to 4x more bandwidth, enabling you to do more with server virtualization at less cost.
During this webcast, attendees will learn:
* How virtual I/O is the key enabler for data center consolidation and next generation data center stacks
* How it reduces cost by 50% and complexity by 70%
* How Salesforce.com saves $1M per rack and decreased server provisioning time from 2 weeks to one day with Xsigo
* How it increases agility and flexibility by 90%
* Why many major new Cloud Services providers use Xsigo for virtualized I/O
* Why QOS is so important for Cloud Services
Sign up now to register for future access to the archived recording.
Contact Name: Adam Jacobs
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.