Do you have to report metrics like those outlined by FISMA asking for the number of privileged accounts in your environment, or if you are continuously monitoring failed login attempts to those privileged accounts?
Would automating security controls like those contained in NIST SP 800-53 assist your agency in its information and mission assurance efforts?
By enabling a comprehensive solution for privileged account management together with real-time continuous monitoring not only will you be ready for your next audit, but you will be better equipped for improving efficiency and quicker remediation times.
Register now to learn how Cyber-Ark Software can help you meet the following requirements:
* NIST SP 800-53 security controls associated with securing, managing and continuously monitoring privileged accounts and activities
* Compliance with FISMA including FIPS 200 requirements, DISA STIGS, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NERC, and other federal regulatory mandates
* Integration with leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
* Frequent and automatic password changes of shared privileged accounts
* Strong auditing of privileged password usage to ensure accountability
* Secured long term storage and automatic failover to eliminate risks of loss and to ensure availability during disaster recovery
* Removing clear text passwords embedded in scripts and applications, and automatically changing them according to agency policy
* Automated process to change admin passwords when a system administrator leaves an agency or when a contractor is finished with a project
Contact Name: Jennifer Goncalves
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.