The web is changing. In fact, what most organizations traditionally viewed as their "web site" has been re-defined to include all the different ways and places audiences find and consume content. From the proliferation of fragmented mobile devices to the massive growth of social media destinations, government agencies now are challenged with reaching a much larger footprint with fewer resources and less time.
Join us for an informative webcast where we will outline a comprehensive framework for building a winning web strategy and showcase best practices from innovative government agencies. We'll also provide practical tips that every organization can take to drive immediate results in key areas such as:
* HTML5 and reaching your mobile audience
* Fast and efficient mobile app development
* Best practices for leveraging Facebook
* Driving traffic and engagement with video
* How, when, and why to implement a blended distribution strategy with YouTube
Contact Name: Adam Jacobs
Sign up for our newsletter.