Recorded Future, an In-Q-Tel and Google Ventures backed startup, has been featured by Wired Magazine, The New York Times, NPR Marketplace, and MIT Technology Review, and was named in the Top 5 Disruptive Search Engines by Big Think.
Register now to hear from cyber intelligence expert, Jeffrey Carr, as he demonstrates how analysts can quickly visualize past actions and identify predicted future events from a truly massive data universe - more than 4 billion open source records. Dr. Christopher Ahlberg, Recorded Future CEO and Co-Founder, will then describe the vision behind Recorded Future’s unique ability to temporally tag events, past and future, in real-time from the web.
This webcast will cover:
* How Recorded Future offers the only solution which can immediately harvest, cluster, and surface predictive signals from unstructured text
* How Recorded Future makes available what the world knows about the future by aggregating forecasts and predictive signals from across the web
* How advanced data visualization tools support patterns of behavior research, forecasting, and identification of influential relationships between entities
* How temporal reasoning partnered with entity and event extraction can be used on the public web or in private, secure clouds
* A live demonstration of open source research on cyber threats including the evaluation of state and non-state threats, corporate security measures, and the sequence of events surrounding Iran’s capturing a RQ-170 drone
Contact Name: Stephanie Crews