DCO, Adobe’s web conferencing tool available through DISA’s PEO-GES contract, allows for web conferencing, application and desktop sharing, chat, video, VoIP, white boarding, and much more.
* Real Time Document Sharing and Collaboration with audio, video, and chat
* Available to all DoD personnel and Contractors with a CAC
* Non-DoD users can be included as guests
* DCO XMPP Client (aka 'Jabber') provides group chat, instant messaging & presence/awareness
* Cross Platform Support
* DoD IA approved enterprise solution
* Personalized persistent online rooms
During this online seminar, you will learn how to effectively use DCO to meet your Telework requirements. We will discuss how DCO can:
* Reduce travel costs by giving you the ability to work remote and launch online meetings and invite others to join
* Function as your virtual office
* Become a key component of your agency’s current Telework program
* Help you overcome traditional barriers to Telework
* Enhance your COOP initiatives
To learn more about DISA's Enterprise Collaboration Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t already have a DCO account, please visit https://www.dco.dod.mil/ and register today! Follow us on twitter @DCOgroup.
Sign up now, or contact me for access to the archived recording after the event.
Contact Name: Sheida Nejad