Washington, DC, DC
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center
The Incident Detection and Log Management Summit will offer two full days of content in a single track, consisting of expert keynotes, professional briefings and dynamic panels. It will concentrate on network-centric and host-centric methods to detect intruders that work in the real world.
We will also focus on which logging configurations capture the history of a hacker's activity on your machine, from the establishment of unauthorized accounts to the installation of back-doors, enabling you to quickly isolate and repair affected systems after an intrusion.
Who Should Attend
- CISOs and ISOs
- Security staff, law enforcement personnel, and info security consultants
- Managers who are trying to hire technical staff to create or augment their organization's incident detection team
- Red teams who want to learn ways to evade notice by incident detectors
- Security auditors and incident handlers who need to know the greatest threats to their organizations' data and what needs to be done to protect it.
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, October 26, 2011, to receive up to a $400.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, November 9, 2011, to receive up to a $250.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- Discount applies to five- and six-day courses only.
Contact Name: SANS Institute
(301) 654-SANS (7267)