Cloud Computing is a popular topic and many within NOAA, the Department of Commerce, and other agencies are starting to take advantage of the flexibility and tremendous cost savings that the Cloud can offer. Unfortunately, there is also a great deal of confusion on exactly what Cloud Computing is, why it can be a benefit, and how teams within NOAA, Commerce, and all of the Federal government can take advantage of it.
During this webcast, we will cover the following key topics:
* The Traditional Federal Application
* What is Cloud Computing
* Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
* Platform as a Service (PaaS)
* Software as a Service (SaaS)
* Real Benefits for Federal Users
* Brief review of active applications in use at Department Of Commerce
* CRM, Call Center, Help Desk, Constituent Service, Custom Applications
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up to receive a copy of the archived presentation.
Contact Name: Lee Di Lucca