Washington D.C., DC
National Press Club
Keynote address to be delivered by:
General Keith B. Alexander
Commander, U.S. Cyber Command & Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service
The SINET Showcase….
• Increases awareness of innovative technologies to an audience of buyers, builders, researchers and investors in the Cybersecurity domain.
• Identifies and displays sixteen innovative Cybersecurity technologies in front of an audience of representatives from the investment, commercial, civilian, defense and intelligence communities.
• Helps match private industry and the Federal Government's most pressing IT security needs and requirements with the companies who are building solutions in these areas.
• Enhances collaboration between innovation centers such as Austin, Boston, DC Metro area, Illinois, New York, Salt Lake City, Seattle, and Silicon Valley with the defense, industrial, intelligence and homeland security base in the Washington, DC community.
• Innovative early stage and emerging IT security solution providers
• Representatives from the system integration, industry and Federal Government communities
Early Bird: $595 - Government: $195
Contact Name: Robert D. Rodriguez