Madrid, Spain, DC
Increased pressure on defense budgets requires maintaining air assets for extended periods. Prolonging lifecycle requires planning and forethought. Are you prepared?
Europe represents 23% of the $85 billion global military sustainment market. Aviation Week, as the recognized leader in the MRO events market is uniquely poised to deliver and facilitate this information exchange for the European and international defense community.
MRO Military Europe 2011 will address how military and defense agencies are overcoming current challenges and changes facing air assets maintenance and sustainment, including:
- Steep cuts to already limited budgets
- Emerging competition in international sustainment markets
- Cutbacks that are forcing greater intra-regional cooperation and potentially consolidation
- Lack of harmonization in European military airworthiness requirements
- Shifting mission requirements - more vertical lift and transport
Increased use of outcome oriented solutions (PBL, etc)
- Military Sustainment Leadership
- Air Forces of various European nations and key allies
- Service Providers
Contact Name: Aviation Week
Don't miss our July 12 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.