Federal Schedules, Inc.
If your company currently markets to the federal government or is considering entering the government marketplace, a GSA Schedule Contract can serve as a valuable tool. The GSA Schedule streamlines the government procurement process and is the most widely used government contract vehicle. In fiscal year 2010 government agencies purchased over $38.8 billion in products and services through the GSA Schedules. Join us for this complimentary information session to learn more about what the GSA Schedule Contract is and what is involved in pursuing and holding a GSA Schedule Contract.
- General Services Administration - Who, What and Why?
- GSA Schedule Contracts - A Brief History
- Who is eligible to purchase from the GSA?
- Steps to getting on the GSA Schedule
- Which Solicitation is Right for You?
- Tips and Tricks for Preparing an Expert Proposal
- How to Navigate the Negotiation Process
- Administrative Requirements
- What to look for in a GSA Schedule Consultant
Melody Giangreco Smith, Executive Contracts Manager at Federal Schedules, leads this informative and interactive session. Ms. Smith is an engaging speaker with over thirteen years of experience with the GSA Schedule Contract vehicle. Ms. Smith is one of the lead presenters at GSA's Business Breakthrough workshop series - a free, 3 day workshop held nationwide and designed to help mid-sized businesses successfully navigate the field of government contracting.
Contact Name: Heather Rattmann
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.