Las Vegas, NV
Cloud computing is transforming the way that IT is bought and used. A 'perfect storm' of conditions – economic, technological and cultural – make it irresistible. The cloud's service-driven consumption model found early appeal among developers, and ad hoc usage predominated. As users journey beyond test and development and staging and begin to examine its use for production tasks, the cloud has shifted into the critical path of core IT strategies. With this shift, the expectations placed on service providers increase radically. Welcome to the next phase of cloud computing, where complex enterprise environments require that hosting providers, telcos and cloud platforms become far more attuned not only to economic models, but to compliance and privacy needs, migration strategies, quality assurance and availability. Tier1 and 451 Research Analysts will guide the discussion and provide in-depth market analysis on these topics.
* A perfect storm: why cloud is irresistible and what you can do
* State of the cloud, including movers, shakers and who's doing what
* Enterprise adoption: what are users doing, how are deployments maturing?
* Role of hosters, vendors and datacenter operators in the cloud value chain
* Mergers and acquisitions, investment and financing
* Privacy, security and legislative challenges in the cloud
* Impact of cloud computing on the hosting and infrastructure sectors
* Cloud computing adoption, challenges and opportunities
* Cloud-building challenges and issues – what the tech vendors can offer
* Transitioning from traditional in-house IT and hosting to the cloud
Hosting service providers, Content delivery networks, Independent software vendors and SaaS providers, Investors and dealmakers, from Wall Street analysts to private investors, Key hosting value-chain vendors, including server, storage, security and network equipment providers, Enterprise CIOs, procurement managers, IT managers and executives.
Contact Name: 451 Group