Join us on Thursday, September 29th, to learn more about VMware vFabric, the solution that will build the bridge between legacy and modern applications. During this session, attendees will learn how VMware vFabric helps users to build, run, and scale modern applications on-premise or in the public cloud by:
* Developing virtual and cloud applications up to 50% faster, and reducing the time to deploy new applications
* Providing the flexibility to move freely from development, to test, to production environments and reduce development and operational costs
* Using vSphere and virtual machines to bundle entire environments for easy mobility from stage-to-stage
* Delivering application portability on-premise and in the cloud
* Using system resources more efficiently
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up to receive a copy of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Caitlin Sehnert
Sign up for our newsletter.