Virtualization is disrupting assumptions about how security is deployed and operated in datacenters and in the cloud. While many of the same basic principles of IT security apply in virtual environments as they do in physical ones, virtualization offers some key additional security benefits, such as:
* Reducing the interfaces and the attack profile by supporting OS independence
* Separating and isolating management networks
* Increasing security during deployment
* Restricting access to privileged networks
* Enhancing infrastructure stability and resource availability
Join us on Thursday, August 25th for a complimentary VMware webcast. Attendees of this webcast will learn more about increasing cloud and datacenter security through the use of virtualization, and how to secure virtual infrastructure with VMware’s vShield suite of products for network, edge and endpoint security.
Contact Name: D'Arcy Steiner
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.