During this webcast you will discover how i2’s products allow you to keep on the cutting edge by:
* Saving time with automated data ingestion and organization
* Rich extraction, analysis, and visualization capabilities that turn large quantities of data into actionable information.
* Quickly identifying gate keepers and key players in target networks with social network analysis tools
* Dynamic analysis of data through multiple methods of representing information including geospatial, association, temporal, spreadsheet, and statistical views
* Enabling analysts and investigators to share evidence and analytic results in near real-time
Contact Name: Rebecca Brockschmidt
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.