During this webcast you will discover how i2’s products allow you to keep on the cutting edge by:
* Saving time with automated data ingestion and organization
* Rich extraction, analysis, and visualization capabilities that turn large quantities of data into actionable information.
* Quickly identifying gate keepers and key players in target networks with social network analysis tools
* Dynamic analysis of data through multiple methods of representing information including geospatial, association, temporal, spreadsheet, and statistical views
* Enabling analysts and investigators to share evidence and analytic results in near real-time
Contact Name: Rebecca Brockschmidt
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.