The Boeing Company - Washington, D.C. Operations
Network with other technology industry executives and engage in moderated discussion on:
• How to protect your company from the financial devastation of a data / security breach, which can easily amount to multi-million dollar awards;
• Who in your organization needs to be involved in cybersecurity;
• What you can do to blunt the impact of a cybersecurity breach on your company’s reputation;
• Where cybersecurity legislation / regulation is headed and what impact it may have on your company;
• When relying on technology alone is a dangerous practice;
• Why open communication between your IT staff and the “C” suite is critical to managing cybersecurity threats.
Learn about best practices and information critical to business continuity planning and reputation security.
Technology company C level executives, Risk Managers, General Counsel
Contact Name: Sue Gonzalez
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.