The Boeing Company - Washington, D.C. Operations
Network with other technology industry executives and engage in moderated discussion on:
• How to protect your company from the financial devastation of a data / security breach, which can easily amount to multi-million dollar awards;
• Who in your organization needs to be involved in cybersecurity;
• What you can do to blunt the impact of a cybersecurity breach on your company’s reputation;
• Where cybersecurity legislation / regulation is headed and what impact it may have on your company;
• When relying on technology alone is a dangerous practice;
• Why open communication between your IT staff and the “C” suite is critical to managing cybersecurity threats.
Learn about best practices and information critical to business continuity planning and reputation security.
Technology company C level executives, Risk Managers, General Counsel
Contact Name: Sue Gonzalez
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.