The Boeing Company - Washington, D.C. Operations
Network with other technology industry executives and engage in moderated discussion on:
• How to protect your company from the financial devastation of a data / security breach, which can easily amount to multi-million dollar awards;
• Who in your organization needs to be involved in cybersecurity;
• What you can do to blunt the impact of a cybersecurity breach on your company’s reputation;
• Where cybersecurity legislation / regulation is headed and what impact it may have on your company;
• When relying on technology alone is a dangerous practice;
• Why open communication between your IT staff and the “C” suite is critical to managing cybersecurity threats.
Learn about best practices and information critical to business continuity planning and reputation security.
Technology company C level executives, Risk Managers, General Counsel
Contact Name: Sue Gonzalez
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.