Join 42U on Thursday, August 18th for a discussion with our CTO, Scot Heath, about effective environmental monitoring that will improve efficiency and maximize availability of your data center.
Learn various techniques to mitigate the adverse effects of outdated and uncoordinated cooling control schemes and discover control methods that allow operation with minimum margin and optimal cooling unit capacity and efficiency. You will also have the opportunity to ask specific questions at the end of the webinar during the Q&A session.
• Overview of environmental monitoring
• Discussion of ASHRAE guidelines
• Control methods for optimal capacity & efficiency
• Q&A Session
Scot Heath, PE, 42U, Chief Technology Officer
• 30 years Data Center engineering experience
• Served in a variety of engineering management positions from the facilities down to the chip level
• Former chair of the Green Grid Data Center Design Guide Chapter on computing
• An active member of ASHRAE, AFCOM, Green Grid, and IEEE
Learn more about data center environmental monitoring at: http://www.42u.com/environmental-monitoring.htm
Contact Name: Jeremy H.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.