Adobe Connect removes the traditional technology barriers of web communications and eLearning, which allow agencies to train and communicate instantly. Adobe Connect is based on the Adobe Flash® Player, which is already installed on 98% of Internet-connected PCs. This means there are no downloads to install and none of the traditional barriers to entry of collaboration and eLearning platforms, so your organization can train, learn, and communicate instantly and securely.
At this information seminar, you will learn to:
• Meet and collaborate in real-time, online
• Train more team members faster with less impact on budgets and travel time
• Effectively deliver prerecorded and self-paced eLearning
• Easily access and customize your Adobe Connect meeting room
• Learn about trends in virtual classroom training delivery, self-enroll students, set up course curriculums, and track and report end user results through Adobe Training (LMS)
Contact Name: Tiffany Chang
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.