Adobe Connect removes the traditional technology barriers of web communications and eLearning, which allow agencies to train and communicate instantly. Adobe Connect is based on the Adobe Flash® Player, which is already installed on 98% of Internet-connected PCs. This means there are no downloads to install and none of the traditional barriers to entry of collaboration and eLearning platforms, so your organization can train, learn, and communicate instantly and securely.
At this information seminar, you will learn to:
• Meet and collaborate in real-time, online
• Train more team members faster with less impact on budgets and travel time
• Effectively deliver prerecorded and self-paced eLearning
• Easily access and customize your Adobe Connect meeting room
• Learn about trends in virtual classroom training delivery, self-enroll students, set up course curriculums, and track and report end user results through Adobe Training (LMS)
Contact Name: Tiffany Chang
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.