Join Adobe Certified Expert, Jim Maivald, author of Total Training’s video training series Acrobat X Essentials, who will demonstrate how easy it is to secure your PDF documents for various applications and workflows.
In this webcast you will learn how to:
* Add password security to prevent unauthorized access to your PDF files
* Use password security to prevent or restrict changes to your PDF files
* Create a digital ID for digital signatures
* Sign your PDF files for authentication purposes
* Exchange digital ID with others to create secure PDF workflows
* Use your digital ID to create Certificate security
* Understand Live Cycle Digital Rights Management is and how it works for PDF documents
Sign up now, or contact me for access to the archived recording after the event.
If you have any questions about this webcast or would like additional information on Adobe Acrobat, please call 877-99ADOBE.
Contact Name: Cameron Payne
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.
Sign up for our newsletter.