Join Adobe Certified Expert, Jim Maivald, author of Total Training’s video training series Acrobat X Essentials, who will demonstrate how easy it is to secure your PDF documents for various applications and workflows.
In this webcast you will learn how to:
* Add password security to prevent unauthorized access to your PDF files
* Use password security to prevent or restrict changes to your PDF files
* Create a digital ID for digital signatures
* Sign your PDF files for authentication purposes
* Exchange digital ID with others to create secure PDF workflows
* Use your digital ID to create Certificate security
* Understand Live Cycle Digital Rights Management is and how it works for PDF documents
Sign up now, or contact me for access to the archived recording after the event.
If you have any questions about this webcast or would like additional information on Adobe Acrobat, please call 877-99ADOBE.
Contact Name: Cameron Payne
Sign up for our newsletter.
Nazzic Keene has led SAIC for just over one year and she shares how her early priorities continue to drive the company forward, plus how COVID-19 is complicating everything.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with executives from the big 3 of government telecom about how they have kept agencies and people connected during the coronavirus pandemic.