Hot Springs, VA
MOC brings together government and industry leaders to engage in results-focused dialogue and investigate “best of breed” solutions. This year, MOC introduces two in-the-round discussions – unconference tracks – that look to drive home collaborative and interactive conversations.
MOC attendees are emerging leaders – “in the trenches” government and industry personnel seeking change management solutions and best practices. Speakers confirmed to address the crowd across federal, state and local include:
• John Berry, director of the United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
• Jorge Haddock, dean of the School of Management at George Mason University
• Steve Cooper, CIO of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Air Traffic Organization,
• Roger Baker, CIO for the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
• Melodie Mayberry-Stewart, CIO and director at the New York State Office for Technology,
• Robert Dix, former district member of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors and vice president of Government Affairs and Critical Infrastructure Protection at Juniper Networks
Registration is open, but attendance is limited. Sponsorship and exhibit space are still available.
Government and industry leaders
Contact Name: Amber Bullock
(703) 208-4800 x209