This is your place to:
- Learn about architecture success stories and how you can apply them to your work
- Hear from customers how architectures work in practice
- Find out what IT acquisition reform means for architects
- Overcome stumbling blocks in the transition to DoDAF 2.0
- Discuss quality standards and metrics for good architectures
- Understand the latest approaches to improving and using architecture to add value
And much more!
Contact Name: Erin Gilbert
Don't miss our July 12 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.