This is your place to:
- Learn about architecture success stories and how you can apply them to your work
- Hear from customers how architectures work in practice
- Find out what IT acquisition reform means for architects
- Overcome stumbling blocks in the transition to DoDAF 2.0
- Discuss quality standards and metrics for good architectures
- Understand the latest approaches to improving and using architecture to add value
And much more!
Contact Name: Erin Gilbert
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.