This is your place to:
- Learn about architecture success stories and how you can apply them to your work
- Hear from customers how architectures work in practice
- Find out what IT acquisition reform means for architects
- Overcome stumbling blocks in the transition to DoDAF 2.0
- Discuss quality standards and metrics for good architectures
- Understand the latest approaches to improving and using architecture to add value
And much more!
Contact Name: Erin Gilbert
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.