Hyatt Regency Reston
SANS is pleased to bring you SANS Northern Virginia 2011, in Reston April 15-23! Are you ready to immerse yourself in the most intense computer training experience available anywhere? This event features comprehensive hands-on technical training from some of the best instructors in the industry and includes several courses that will prepare managers and technical computer security personnel for DoD 8570 and GIAC approved certification exams. Start making your plans now to attend SANS Northern Virginia 2011! Is getting your Masters Degree one of your goals? There's no time like the present to begin. Visit our Masters Degree page for information about the STI Cohort 2013 option that will help you complete your master's degree in two years.
The SANS promise is that on your first day back at work after a SANS training, you'll be able to put into practice the skills you learned. Choose from these 5-6 day courses, with their corresponding certifications, filled with hands-on exercises, tips, and tricks you'll gain in the classroom for use in the workplace!
- Security 401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- Security 502: Perimeter Protection In-Depth
- Management 414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression™
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems
- Security 566: Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls - In Depth
- Security 660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking - New
Register for one of the long courses listed above and save up to 50% on one of the following 1-day and 2-day courses:
- Management 305: Technical Communication and Presentation Skills for Security Professionals
- Management 421: SANS Leadership and Management Competencies
April 22 and 23
- Security 577: Virtualization Security Fundamentals
- Security 580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing
Here's what SANS alumni have said about the value of SANS training:
"I am the fourth person from my office to attend SANS training, and will highly recommend it to my other coworkers." - Merry Crossland, Department of the Navy
"This course is great at what it promises to do: prepare the student to pass the CISSP exam, no more, no less, and no waste." - Jesus Salinas Di Giacomo, Douglas County PUD
Take a first-hand look at why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research. Register and pay by March 9, to receive a $400.00 discount.
For your accommodations, Hyatt Regency Reston offers a special discounted rate of $182 S/D based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID. Simply call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high-speed Internet in your room, and are only available thru April 4, 2011. Book your reservation now! The Hyatt Regency Reston's premier location offers resort amenities, a complimentary shuttle to and from Dulles Airport and easy access to shops, restaurants and movie theaters.
Joseph Price of DoD says it all. "The perfect format: concept/theory up-front, and then we dove right into hands-on labs. I learned a TON!!"
Come see for yourself - register today for SANS Northern Virginia 2011.
Contact Name: SANS Institute
(301) 654-SANS (7267)