JW Marriott Hotel
ACT-IAC Small Business Conference:
Driver, Leader, Key Player
April 7, 2011
JW Marriott Hotel, Washington, DC
Listening is an art—and what we’re hearing from our members and colleagues is that small businesses are leading our economic recovery through their efforts as, Driver, Leader, Key Player. This year’s conference provides a forum for small businesses to learn even more about how to take advantage of public sector opportunities to strengthen their companies, our economy, and our government.
• RFP in Hand, What Now? - Preparing, Responding, Differentiating and Being Compliant.
• Rising Tide for Small Business: Success Stories
• IDIQs and GWACS - What is the Best direction for your Business?
• The Acquisition Process - From How To Increase Win Probability to Addressing COI
• Get Into The Game - DOD, Military and Intelligence Agencies Contracting
350 attendees expected, register today!
Small IT businesses serving government
Government OSDBU executives, program managers, and IT managers
Large government contractors seeking small business partners
Gov: $195; IAC Member: $295; Non-Member: $395
Contact Name: Amber Bullock
(703) 208-4800 x209