Washington , DC
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Ready or not, the way workers create, manage, share and consume content is changing in profound and unprecedented ways. Some enterprises will embrace it and thrive. Some will look back and wonder why they waited. Don’t miss your chance to get – and stay – ahead of the curve!
Get real, implementable solutions to information challenges at the info360 Conference Program, featuring 150+ conference sessions in 19 focused topics and tracks:
BPM & Workflow
Business Productivity Apps
Data Capture & Imaging
EMC Information Intelligence Track @ info360
Enterprise Collaboration & Social Media
Enterprise Content Management
Executive Summit @ info360
Information Organization & Access
Mobile Content Management
Oracle Track @ info360
Portals & Web Content Management
SharePoint 2010 Track @ info360
- A choice of 9 one-day, in-depth pre-conference programs on March 21.
- High profile Main Stage sessions on change and what's ahead.
- Extensive real world case studies of what does – and does not – work
Test drive the latest technologies and create your shortlist at the info360 Expo:
- Explore the industry's most solution-centric Expo floor. Find technologies from more than 150 best-in-class information management technology vendors and industry experts.
- Network with industry experts and peers, and make valuable business connections.
- Access free education at the SharePoint 2010 Immersion Experience Lab and the Doculabs LIVE! theater.
Gold and Silver Conference Passes and FREE Expo Passes available now at www.info360show.com
CIO/CTO; Technology & Business Strategists and Executives; Technology Professionals; Information Architects; and Records Managers
Government, Healthcare & Pharma, Higher Education and Finance are key industries of focus
Contact Name: Tom Bliss