To be confirmed
Areas of Focus Include:
1. - Behavioral health: Prevention and treatment of PTSD, substance abuse, and suicide in military medicine
2. - Traumatic Brain Injury: Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment from point of injury to rehabilitation in military medicine
3. - Wound Care and Infection Control: From point of injury to rehabilitation in military medicine
4. - Wounded Warrior Rehabilitation: Polytrauma military medicine continuum of care focus
5. - Challenges with Continuity of Care for Reserve Soldiers: The role of the National Guard focus in military medicine
Contact Name: Erin Gilbert
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.
Sign up for our newsletter.