To be confirmed
Areas of Focus Include:
1. - Behavioral health: Prevention and treatment of PTSD, substance abuse, and suicide in military medicine
2. - Traumatic Brain Injury: Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment from point of injury to rehabilitation in military medicine
3. - Wound Care and Infection Control: From point of injury to rehabilitation in military medicine
4. - Wounded Warrior Rehabilitation: Polytrauma military medicine continuum of care focus
5. - Challenges with Continuity of Care for Reserve Soldiers: The role of the National Guard focus in military medicine
Contact Name: Erin Gilbert
Don't miss our July 12 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.