Securing the borders of Iraq is essential in its sovereignity and stability. Reports by Baghdad and Washington indicate that militants have been infiltrating its borders to help Iraqi insurgents. But while Iraqi patrols have been put in place to secure its boundaries, officials admit that it needs to continue building its security forces. There is also emphasis to acquire advance technology and surveillance systems to track and stop foreign militants from crossing to keep its territorial integrity.
New-Fields is giving you an excellent opportunity to aid in the rebuilding efforts of Iraq by hosting the Iraq Homeland and Border Control Conference on December 2-3, 2010 in Washington, DC.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
* Network with senior Iraqi military officers, policy-makers and government decision-makers
* Gain first-hand knowledge from Senior Iraqi leaders
* Understand the current Iraqi military challenges
* Develop a business plan for the Iraqi military market
* Hear form those who are responsible for shaping the future of security and military requirements in Iraq
* Discuss critical issues related to homeland and border control
WHO WILL YOU MEET
* Senior officials from the Ministry of Interior
* Border Control Forces
* Director General, Contracts
* Director General, Border Entries
* Iraq's Reserve Forces Affairs& Senior Officers from Iraq's General Headquarters, Safety& Security
* Senior corporate executives and key figures from the global defense, security and border control
* Foreign crisis management specialists who can contribute in formulating an action plan consensus
in rebuilding Iraq's security and border control
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
With senior Iraqi ranking military officers, policy-makers and government decision makers.
Firsth and knowledge from Iraqi security and defense leaders.
How to assist the Iraqi government to overcome its security and defense challenges.
The current Iraqi military challenges.
A business plan for the Iraqi military market.
From those who are responsible for shaping the future of aviation, aviation, security and military requirements in Iraq.
Critical issues related to the aviation & defense of Iraq.
Contact Name: Lisa Wilson
202 536 5000
202 280 1239
Sign up for our newsletter.