Supply Chain Challenges and Innovative Solutions for Federal Civilian Agencies
LIVE Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 1:00 - 2:00 pm EST
You know that your supply chain is a vital component of your agency's operations. But do you know where your assets are at any point in your supply chain? What condition they're in? How secure they are?
More importantly, do you have the capability to find out?
By employing RFID technology in your supply chain, you could receive a wealth of "actionable data" that enables your agency to pinpoint the exact location and condition of assets, improve efficiency, lower costs and streamline operations.
In Supply Chain Challenges and Innovative Solutions for Federal Civilian Agencies, you'll get a clear view of how RFID technology enables agencies to address critical issues and meet the challenges of increasingly complex global supply chains.
Register at: www.savi.com/federal/
This live webinar will examine:
• Strategies and tactics employed by agencies to solve supply chain problems.
• How these solutions enable real-time visibility of your assets for a more efficient and flexible supply chain.
• The benefits and cost savings to civilian agencies.
• Real-life RFID applications deployed today in civilian agencies.
Any senior manager at a federal civilian agency who is
• Supply Chain and Fulfillment Management.
• Financial Reporting Controls.
• IT Management and Operations.
• Transportation and Logistics.
• Asset Tracking.
• Warehouse/Inventory Management.
Contact Name: Paul Bender