Join Akamai Technologies and DLT Solutions for a webcast to see how moving authentication and authorization to the Akamai Cloud improves security, scalability, and performance of enterprise Web applications.
During the webcast you’ll learn how your agency can:
- Perform two-factor authentication in the cloud, such as x.509 certificate (smart card) validation
- Run distributed 3rd party OCSP responders
- Accelerate the delivery of CRL files to relying applications such as Microsoft Outlook
- Perform non-PKI based authentication services
- Offload resource intensive PKI-based transactions from your enterprise to the cloud
IT Manager, Director of IT, Network Manager, System Admin, Information Security Specialist, IT Specialist
Contact Name: Luice Woo
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.