Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
As legal executives work balance the conflicting goals of complying with increased regulation and reducing costs, they are closely scrutinizing budgets, re-defining vendor relationships and implementing new technology to better manage workflow and data. Join a selection of America’s most respected thought leadership at the Legal Technology Exchange, October 3-5, 2010, to develop a new approach to technology planning that will bolster your organization's legal department with more pointed use of technology.
Building on the success of our last three Exchanges, we have developed a collaborative, user-driven program that allows attendees to:
• Leverage vendor relationships to increase ROI for each dollar spent on document management & ESI
• Optimize your budget to create an ideal balance of in-house and outsourced eDiscovery and matter management processes
• Use new developments such as cloud computing and storage options to improve search ability
• Increase efficiencies in matter management for both in-house and outside counsel
• Transition documentation management to better handle matter management through in-house operation solutions
The Legal Technology Exchange brings together senior technology officers from corporate legal departments and law firms to tackle the strategic challenges you face as you look to optimize your legal spend for 2010 and 2011. We offer an exclusive, invitation-only format to ensure high-level and thought-provoking discussions that allow you to directly impact and add value to your current strategy.
Visit our website, www.legaltechnologyexchange.com, for resources and to learn how to your organization can participate.
The Legal Technology Exchange brings together senior technology officers from corporate legal departments and law firms. A sampling of job titles that will be in attendance at this event include:
Chief Information Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Knowledge Officer
Director of Information Technology
Director of Knowledge Managament
Director of Information Systems
Director of Information and Records
Contact Name: Natalie Bush