Hilton Washington Embassy Row
Learn what it takes to comply with new ethics requirements, prevent litigation and stay competitive. The chances of losing U.S. Government contracts for ethics and compliance reasons have never been higher. Greater government contracting oversight, new OCI and PCI rules, FAPIIS requirements, increased liability risks under the False Claims Act, and stricter lobbying disclosure rules require that all contractors implement an airtight internal compliance policy to meet more rigorous contractor ethics requirements. Given the recent wave of legislative changes and the growing threat of suspension, debarment and steep penalties, government contractors, large or small, must reevaluate the effectiveness of their ethics compliance controls and detect violations before they result in litigation, enforcement, and lost business.
American Conference Institute’s 3rd Advanced Forum on Government Contracting Ethics and Compliance features once again an exceptional faculty of senior government, industry and legal professionals. They will analyze the latest regulatory requirements and provide the critical and practical insights you need to effectively incorporate new contractor ethics rules into your existing ethics compliance program and win those lucrative contracts.
Topics will include:
* Certifying compliance with FAPIIS requirements for bids and proposals
* How the FCA is being used to enforce Anti-Kickback violations
* Preventing and mitigating OCIs and PCIs
* Complying with new restrictions on hiring former government employees
* Preparing for and responding to DCAA audits
* Designing secure networks in line with DoD’s latest IA requirements
Spaces for this event always fill up quickly. Secure your place today by calling 1-888-224-2480; faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563; or registering online at www.AmericanConference.com/GovtEthics.
Vice Presidents, Managers and Directors of: Government Contracts, Contract Compliance, Ethics Compliance, Business Conduct, Government Relations, Federal Government Procurement, Government Contract Administration
- Corporate & Compliance Counsel
- Compliance Officers
- Ethics Officers
- Outside Counsel Attorneys specializing in: Government Contracts, Bid Protests
$1795 when using discount code: WATECH
Contact Name: Customer Service