Colonial Williamsburg, VA
ACT-IAC Executive Leadership Conference:
ELC will bring together 850 of the senior-most executives from government and industry to address key IT challenges in acquisition, human capital and financial management. This year's collaborative, educational tracks include:
- Rx for Healthcare: Is IT the Miracle Drug?
- Sustainability: Adapting to New Realities
- CyberGov: Managing Risks, Delivering Results
- No Excuses: Governing to Solve Problems
Within ELC's neutral forum, government IT professionals are afforded time out of the office to look at the bigger picture. The educational program, working lunches, and networking events foster dialog, collaboration, and leaning.
- Join us for education, collaboration and problem solving.
- Meet with recognized thought leaders and subject-matter experts.
- Explore proven best practices and innovative approaches for acquiring, deploying, securing and managing information technology.
- Learn how to make well-informed decisions, engage agency personnel, support citizens and manage IT investments to deliver measurable results.
- Add your voice and your ideas to the dialogue.
- Bring back actionable ideas.
Senior-most IT executives from government and industry
Contact Name: Angela Owens