College Park, MD
University of Maryland
Learn best practices for leading an innovative venture and driving growth through the University of Maryland's executive Certificate in Innovation Management Program.
Register before September 15 for the full Certificate and receive an $875 discount!
This unique, six-day program pairs award-winning faculty from business and engineering to give you a competitive edge by addressing:
* What is the best strategy for my firm?
* How should I market my innovation?
* How should I measure and track the innovation's success financially?
* How can I best negotiate with the partners I need to succeed?
* How can I manage the product design and development process?
* How can I best plan, implement, execute, and close out my projects efficiently and effectively?
Individual, one-day courses focus on:
* Strategies for Managing Innovation
* Marketing in Technology-Driven Industries
* Innovative Product Design & Development
* Effective Negotiation Skills
* Essentials of Financial Analysis
* Introduction to Project Management
When you enroll in five or six days of study, you will earn a Certificate in Innovation Management from the University of Maryland's A. James Clark School of Engineering and the Robert H. Smith School of Business to recognize your knowledge in the topics covered and enhance your resume and credentials.
Learn more and register at http://www.innovation.umd.edu!
By certificate or by course.
Contact Name: Eric Schurr
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.
Sign up for our newsletter.