ATS Training is offering training that how to become an Information Technology (IT) Recruiter. IT Recruiters are responsible for sourcing and bringing Technology resources in the organization.
IT Recruiter Training will cover following:
* Where and how to find IT resources
* How to read Order or Requisition (REK)
* How and where to post job opening
* Types of agreements used in closing a candidate
* Active and Passive Candidates
* Difference between w-2, 1099, sub-contractors, contractors, vendors
* Calculation of rates and salaries
* Reporting recruiting activities
* Understanding contract clauses and negotiations
* Closing candidates
USD 500 per person.
Contact Name: Sudhir Kumar
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.