ATS Training is offering training that how to become an Information Technology (IT) Recruiter. IT Recruiters are responsible for sourcing and bringing Technology resources in the organization.
IT Recruiter Training will cover following:
* Where and how to find IT resources
* How to read Order or Requisition (REK)
* How and where to post job opening
* Types of agreements used in closing a candidate
* Active and Passive Candidates
* Difference between w-2, 1099, sub-contractors, contractors, vendors
* Calculation of rates and salaries
* Reporting recruiting activities
* Understanding contract clauses and negotiations
* Closing candidates
USD 500 per person.
Contact Name: Sudhir Kumar
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.