Government Horizons Training Center
You Will Address:
* A comprehensive look at 12 different criminal groups and how they operate online including: hackers, phishers, ID thieves, terrorists, activists, child pornographers, organized crime, black market goods distributors, espionage, human traffickers, drug traffickers, and lone wolves
* The motivations and goals of these criminal groups
* A review of various components of the Internet – where the dangers are, where the risks and vulnerabilities are, and what the criminals are doing online
* Descriptions and explanations of the visible and hidden Internet and how these criminal groups are using the Internet to further their operations and business
* Topics would also include trends – how organizations are currently being targeted, what the threats are and how to protect your organization
* A presentation of future and anticipated threats – and how to combat them
* Who are the threats in the cyber-world and what are they doing?
* An understanding of the criminals’ sources, methods and operations
* Mitigation Strategies – what can the organization do to combat these threats?
* Anticipation of Future modus operandi – what will be the next move for these criminal groups and how can organizations decrease their vulnerabilities?
This training has been designed for those responsible for:
* Management in the fields of Intelligence, Security, and Counter Terrorism
* IT Security
* Analysis and Investigations
* Risk Management
* Competitive & Business Intelligence
Contact Name: Marilyn Clark