Falls Church, VA
Fairview Park Marriott
The Contract Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) has been around for a while, but there’s never been more attention paid to what’s in your CPARS file by your customers than now. More and more evaluators are tapping into the Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS) to check up on your contract track record. It makes good sense then to make sure your past performance write-ups work to your best advantage—and that they are all rated BLUE! Proposal/Capture Managers: Come to the May 19 Roundtable and find out:
• What tools and resources are available and how they can be used for and against you
• How to consider past performance and CPARS early on in the capture process
• Why it is important to perform due diligence in CPARS/PPIRS records
And for Proposal Writers, find out:
• Why past performance quals are increasing in importance, and what is needed for a good qual
• What to include in a write-up
• What evaluators care most about
Our expert presenters, Catherine Robinson and Brooke Crouter, tackle this topic from the government and private sector perspectives, respectively.
Proposal and Capture Managers
$65 APMP members; $75 Non-members; $85 At the door
Contact Name: Jay Schiavo
Don't miss our June 7 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.