Le Méridien Piccadilly, London, UK
MILITARY AVIATION REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH KEY INSIGHTS INTO:
• Maintenance procedures with discussions about emerging technologies that will help units improve their methods and techniques
• Solutions to combat strain on equipment in order to strengthen a unit’s endurance in theatre
• Current structural upgrades and programme management of aircraft as well as discussion on elements including navigation systems, engine and fuel tank reliability
• Lean and Continuous Improvement options for militaries and whether this is the best way to maximise efficiency
• Programme updates from air force leaders, such as the Royal Air Force, Italian Air Force and United States Air Force
Contact Name: Rosa Cortez
44(0)20 7368 9300
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.