Annapolis Junction, MD
Concurrent Technologies Corporation 8530 Corridor Road
Our goal each month is to provide an informative and relevant industry professional or government official to present on agency or program-specific information.
Due to facility security requirements, the following conditions apply:
* All participants are required to be U.S. Citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled organizations.
* Government-issued photo identification (military id, drivers license or passport) is required.
* Pre-paid registration is required to confirm attendance.
* Event registration closes at 12pm EST on the Wednesday immediately preceding the event. No registrations will be processed after this time.
* Credit card payments are due prior to registration closing. Unpaid registrations will be deleted from the attendee list prior to submission to the host facility manager.
To remit credit card payment by fax, please download this fax registration form (http://faxform.theasbc.org) and fax it to 410-381-2381 no later than Noon on the Wednesday preceding the event.
Check payments must be received no later than five business days prior to the event. Please make checks payable to The ASBC and mailed to:
PO Box 2786
Columbia, MD 21045-1786
U.S. Citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled providing products/services in support of government agency program requirements.
Contact Name: Linda Goetz
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.