Falls Church, VA
Fairview Park Marriott
If you are a proposal manager, writer, or coordinator—or someone who does it all—at one of these career stages, this program is for you:
• New proposal practitioner with little or no experience in the industry
• Proposal practitioner with 1- 2 years’ experience with some knowledge or skill gaps to fill
• More experienced proposal professional re-entering the field who needs a quick refresher
Choose one of four tracks—with six sessions in each track—for proposal managers, writers, coordinators, or multi-taskers and:
• Take away the most successful practices from the most recognized and respected proposal trainers in the industry
• Save time with six information-packed sessions all in just one day away from the office
• Save money with low registration fees that include lunch and refreshment breaks
…Plus, get 5 Continuing Education Units toward your APMP professional accreditation!
New or "rusty" proposal managers, writers, coordinators--or those who do all three jobs!
$149 APMP members; $199 Non-members
Contact Name: Jay Schiavo