Falls Church, VA
Fairview Park Marriott
As the competition for government contracts heats up in a down economy, winning is all about standing out among the competition and knocking the socks off your evaluators. Make no mistake—evaluators do pay attention to, and are influenced by—compelling win themes!
Come to the March 10 Roundtable and find out:
• Why evaluators pay attention to—and are influenced by—win themes
• What makes a win theme stand out among the competition
• What your role as Capture Manager and Proposal Manager is in developing killer win themes
• How to lead your proposal team in coming up with compelling win themes
• How to transform ho-hum win themes into killer prose—showcasing specific examples and techniques
Our expert presenters include Chris Simmons, Principal of Rainmakerz Consulting LLC; Joseph Nocerino, CEO of Century Planning Associates; and James K. McCarthy, CEO of AOC Key Solutions.
Come to the Roundtable and visit with our Corporate Partner Guest Host, 24 Hour Company. And get five Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward your APMP Accreditation!
Business Development and Proposal Management
$65 APMP members; $75 Non-members; $85 At the door
Contact Name: Jay Schiavo
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.