Willard InterContinental Hotel
Achieving transparency and engagement while building a website Strategy for the
How to create a social media marketing campaign for your agency.
How to create policies for the use of social media in your agency and department.
How to become a partner with Youtube and successfully engage the public through youtube.
How to understand different audiences on facebook, twitter and youtube and how your approach must be different for each to achieve success.
How to create blog posts which engage the public.
How to find your voice for both internal and external blogs.
How to evaluate what second life can do for your agency and setup an agency presence.
How to leverage information sharing to increase workplace productivity as part of your Enterprise 2.0 effort.
How to encourage collaboration in the workplace through a wiki and be an effective participant.
• CXOs and staff
• Agency Executives
• Program Managers
• Public Affairs Officers, Public Information Officers and staff
• Agency Communications Officers and staff
• Communication Directors and Managers
• Web Managers and staff
• IT Specialists
• Communications Strategists
• HR Managers (internal collaboration) and staff
• Policy Analysts
• Citizen Contact Managers and staff
• Technology Innovation and Procurement Managers
• Inspectors General (IG)
Government Special Early Bird $595, Industry Early Bird:$795
Contact Name: Ken Fischer