JW Marriott Hotel Washington
* IT Search - What it is and how it can help you better manage and secure your IT infrastructure with Michael Baum, Splunk's Co-Founder and Chief Corporate & Business Development Officer
* Customer Presentations: Hear from our customers
o Discovery Communications minimizes the time and money spent supporting audits and generating reports to prove SOX compliance.
o Andy Purdy, Co-Director of the International Cyber Center at George Mason University and former Director of the National Cyber Security Division (NCSD) at the Department of Homeland Security
o Bob Flores, Former CTO of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shares stories from the trenches regarding emerging security threats and the technologies most beneficial for securing our national interests.
* Demo of the latest release of Splunk with Demo of Splunk IT Search--generation 4! with John Topp, GCIA, GCIH, MCSE, ITIL, Splunk Solution Developer and expert in operational management of large scale, highly secure SOC and NOC environments and Cyber defensive technology
* Q & A
Be the first to join Splunk Experts for an overview of Splunk 4. Learn the highlights and the new possibilities in the optional technical workshop in the afternoon.
* Experience how easy it is to get Splunk up and running
* Learn new and powerful ways to sift through the mountain of IT data
* Get advice from the pros on how to deploy Splunk
* Set up custom roles, dashboards and reports
* Try your hand at custom application development with Splunk
* Network with Splunk users and fellow IT pros
* Learn tips and tricks you can take back to the office
* Have the most fun you've ever had with an IT software product
CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, CISOs, IT Management, Security Architects, Application Developers, Network engineers, System Administrators, Compliance auditors
Contact Name: Erin Sweeney