Grand Hyatt Denver
SANS returns to the Mile High City for SANS Rocky Mountain 2009, July 7-13, in Denver, Colorado! Now more than ever, hands-on experience will set you apart from others in the field, so don't miss this opportunity to register today for the best hands-on computer security training money can buy!
We're offering these popular SANS courses emphasizing penetration testing, computer forensics, and certifications for managers and technical staff alike:
• Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC meets DoD8570 IAT II)
• Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN)
• Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression(TM) (GSLC certification meets DoD 8570 IAM I, II, III)
• Management 414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam (CISSP cert meets DoD8570 IAM II, III)
• Security 617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defense (GAWN)
SANS Rocky Mountain 2009 takes place at the Grand Hyatt Denver amidst the beauty of the American Rockies. A discounted rate will be available through June 15, so mark your calendar and start making your travel plans now.
When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2009, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office. Here's what some of our students have to say:
The course is priceless. There's no other place where you can pick at the brain of a seasoned security expert for a week! - Robert Sukhwani, SAIC
The best overall comprehensive course I have ever taken. The instructor was awesome. Great experience, great information. - Susan Riedel, Wells Fargo Bank
If you want training from the trusted source for information security, go straight to SANS.
- Tracey Pintell-Quade, Eagan, McAllister Associates, Inc.
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2009. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver!
penetration testing, computer forensics, and certifications for managers, technical staff
Contact Name: SANS Institute
(301) 654-SANS (7267)