Learn to “Navigate Your Way through the Cloud” with fellow government executives and industry professionals. This breakfast event – featuring a panel of government IT leaders – will help you make the decisions needed to leverage virtualization and cloud technologies, while still meeting your Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Topics include:
- Hear what's happening today from early adopters of these technologies
- Get ahead of the curve and prepare now to ensure a smooth transition to cloud computing
- Find out why building and perfecting SLAs are an important part of transitioning to cloud computing
- Learn effective monitoring and management of the user experience
- Increase efficiencies by aligning IT with agency mission and priorities
Contact Name: Amy Pottberg
703-883-9000 ext. 103
Don't miss our June 7 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.