London , BC
One Whitehall Place
So who can you expect to meet at the event?
Countering IEDs 2009 will once again bring together decision makers and operational personnel from around the world; providing a forum for sharing experiences & concepts, requirements & solutions.
Summary of planned discussions for Countering IEDs 2009:
• Keynote Address: Training the Force to Attack the Network
• Weapons Intelligence: An Operational Perspective on Countering IEDs & EOD in Theatre
• Assessing Training Requirements and Techniques for Enhanced Detection and Disposal
• Case Study: Tactical and Operational C-IED Experiences of Canadian Task Force Kandahar
• Intercepting IED Networks and Identifying Key Actors
• Component Recognition, Detection & Neutralisation
• Integrating Intelligence and Technology through Analysis Support Tools: ‘Explosive Ordnance Disposal Information Systems’
• Addressing Military and Civilian Cooperation in the Fight Against IEDs
• EW in Countering IEDs
• Keynote Address: Countering IEDs through Jamming Devices - Experiences in Iraq
• Aviation Security - The Terrorist Threat to Aviation
• The IED Threat to Maritime Assets
Contact Name: Immad Ahmed
+44 (0)20 7368 9300
+44 (0)20 7368 9301
Don't miss our July 12 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.