GSA makes 81 final awards on $15B Alliant 2 SB
- By Ross Wilkers
- Feb 14, 2018
The General Services Administration has made 81 awards for its potential 10-year $15 billion Alliant 2 small business contract for IT and professional services across the government.
GSA announced the list in a FedBizOpps notice Wednesday. It comes nearly two months after GSA’s pre-award notice that identified 80 small businesses as “apparent winners” of the contract. A total of 493 proposals came in for Alliant 2’s small business track.
Of the 81 final awards, four are still subject to challenges of the winners’ small business designations. Those four are Atlas Technologies Inc. Product Data Integration Technologies Inc. (or Mudulant), SNAP Inc. and The Informatics Applications Group Inc. They were not on the list of apparent winners GSA released in December.
Interested parties have five business days to challenge their small business designations to the Small Business Administration.
Three companies on the pre-award notice list did not make the final list of winners: AEEC LLC, Avineon Inc. and Superlative Technologies Inc. (or SuprTEK).
Alliant 2’s small business track advances as its $50 billion unrestricted portion is being protested in Federal Claims Court by losing bidders Centech Group and OBXTek. They filed their respective lawsuits in November and December.
Pending protests and size challenges, the 77 confirmed Alliant 2 SB winners are:
- Advanced Software Systems Inc.
- Alutiiq Business Services LLC
- ASRC Federal Data Network Technologies LLC
- Battle Resource Management Inc.
- BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
- Business Integra Technology Solutions Inc.
- Client/Server Software Solutions Inc.
- CNI Global Solutions LLC 2600
- Constellation Software Engineering Corp.
- Credence Management Solutions LLC
- Customer Value Partners Inc.
- Decypher Technologies Ltd
- Evanhoe & Associates Inc.
- Exeter Government Services LLC
- Grove Resource Solutions Inc.
- Halfaker and Associates LLC
- Harmonia Holdings Group LLC
- Highlight Technologies LLC
- InCadence Strategic Solutions Corporation
- Incentive Technology Group LLC
- Innovative Management Concepts Inc.
- Network Security Systems Plus Inc.
- New Generation Solution LLC
- NikSoft Systems Corporation
- Paragon Technology Group Inc.
- Soft Tech Consulting Inc.
- Solutions By Design II LLC
- Solutions Development Corporation
- Strategic Operational Solutions Inc.
- Superior Government Solutions LLC
- Technology Solutions Provider Inc.
- The net.America Corporation 1401
- Vector Planning & Services Inc. 591
- Vista Defense Technologies LLC
- VMD Systems Integrators Inc.
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also find and connect with him on LinkedIn.